TMB Prizes 2014
London, Paris and Hamburg:
The three 2014 winning teams will visit cosmopolitan cities, where they will be able to take a closer look at selected business units of the Bertelsmann Group. Please have a look to get some further impressions.
Find all pictures of former TMB events on flickr
Welcome to Talent Meets Bertelsmann!
Talent Meets Bertelsmann in general: At our Representative Office at Unter den Linden 1 in Berlin, TMB participants meet members of our Executive Board and international top executives and have the opportunity to demonstrate their entrepreneurial talents. You will participate in challenging workshops, working hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas that will be increasingly important for the future of media and services industries. A jury composed of members of Bertelsmann’s Executive Board will evaluate your ideas and solutions. Prizes are getting awarded for the best ideas and concepts and afterwards all participants become a part of the “Talent Meets Bertelsmann” network, which has existed since 2008 and already includes round about 400 outstanding members.
TMB in a nutshell:
• We invite all participants to Berlin for three days.
• To encourage creativity and analytical thinking, we offer workshops on future trends in our business areas.
• Attractive prizes will be awarded for the best ideas and designs.
• In general the event includes a dinner party and a concert.
• We provide individualized career consulting and networking opportunities.
• Participants will become part of the “Talent Meets Bertelsmann” network.
This page should give you further information on possibilities, experiences and the character of our networking event. Find pictures, videos and reports of former participants to get an impression of what it means to participate in Talent Meets Bertelsmann and in becoming part of our network afterwards.
In 2015 Talent Meets Bertelsmann will take place from June 29 to July 1 – you will get the opportunity to apply from March 23 onwards.